"Water People" — a new zone on the Moscow Dive Show 2017!
In early February of 2017 in Sokolniki will be held the next exhibition Moscow Dive Show. In addition to underwater Hobbies — scuba diving, spearfishing and freediving will be presented to yachting, kite surfing, surfing, kayaking — all that requires not only water but also wind and currents.
What is the area of "Water people"?
Area: 500-1000 square meters in hall 4.1.
- Yachting. Training schools (in Russia and abroad), obtaining international rights, rent yachts abroad (with crew and without), unique expeditions and regattas, selling yachts and catamarans abroad, private services.
- Kiting. Training, tours, gear, instructors.
- Surfing. Training, tours, gear, instructors.
- Boating (canoes, kayaks, catamarans, etc.). Training trips to Russia and the world, equipment.
- Unusual water activity. Jet packs, cannons, water rides, "cheesecake" and "bananas."
- The floating objects. Piers, platforms and other equipment for the organization's infrastructure.