A conference on the development of yachting in the North-West of Russia
3 June 2005 within the framework of the specialized exhibition "Boat Show Petersburg – 2005" international conference "prospects of development of yachting tourism, recreation and sport in the waters of St. Petersburg and North-West Russia". Venue: JSC "Lenexpo", conference-hall, pavilion No. 6.
The conference will debate on issues in the following areas:
- Development-based small boat fleet (the General concept, Russian and European requirements for marinas, etc.)
- International cooperation and existing international projects for the development of international yacht tourism
- Improvement of the legislative base of Russia and St. Petersburg in the field of recreational and sport sailing, the experience of foreign countries and the European Union
- Marketing, advertising and promotion of the industry of yachting, boating, leisure and sport
- The safety of the yacht tourism in the North-West region of Russia
At the conference are representatives of Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg, the relevant committees of the city Government, the Federal authorities that control the scope of the recreational craft navigation, presidents of the federations of sailing and water-motor sports, as well as foreign participants - President of the European Association for small vessels, the representatives of the Finnish voluntary rescue Association, Finnish sailing Association and the Finnish Association of motor yachts.
The range of participants represented yacht clubs of St. Petersburg, representatives of companies in the field of design, construction, sales of motor and sailing yachts, development of infrastructure of yacht harbours and marinas, nautical tourism, lawyers and representatives of organizations for the development and promotion of sea and water sports.
This is the first step in the comprehensive scientific-practical
conference "Problems of development of water tourism", which will be held on 19 September 2005 in the conference room of the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg.
Materials and abstracts of presentations will be published in a separate volume.
The conference will be held June 3 from 11.00 to 14.00 at the Fairgrounds, check in from 10.30 to 11.00 in the conference hall (Hall № 6, 2nd floor).
Your participation please confirm before may 30 this year, the organising Committee: 310-9332, 908-23-31 or by phone/Fax Lenexpo: 321-2679.
The program of the conference:
- 10.30 - 11.00 Registration of participants
- 11.00 - 11.05 Welcome speech by S. P. Alekseev, Director General of JSC "Lenexpo"
- 11.05 - 11.10 opening remarks A. A. Berezkin, Chairman of the program Committee of the conference
- 11.10 - 11.15 welcome from the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg
- 11.15 - 11.20 welcome from the Government of St. Petersburg
- 11.20 - 11.25 welcome from the Maritime Council of the Government of St. Petersburg
- 11.25 - 11.35 Magnus of Anderberg (Sweden), President of the European Association of small vessels. Report: "History, structure and activities of the European Association of small vessels for the development of nautical tourism in European countries"
- 11.35 - 11.45 Ishutin Alexei Ivanovich, President of the Federation of water-motor sport and yacht tourism of St. Petersburg. The report "Achievements and prospects of development of water-motor sport and tourism in Saint-Petersburg and North-West of Russia"
- 11.45 - 11.55 Loginov Vladimir Ilyich, the President of the St. Petersburg sailing Union. Report: "Historical, geographical and institutional advantages of St. Petersburg for sailing regattas on the international level"
- 11.55 - 12.05 Pashinsky Konstantin, head of the GIMS in St. Petersburg. Report: "Ensuring the safety of navigation of small size vessels on water area of St. Petersburg and North-West Russia"
- 12.05 - 12.15 Kioti Vesterinen (Finland), Executive Director of the Finnish Association of voluntary rescuers. Report: "History, structure and activities of Finnish voluntary Associations of lifeguards to ensure the safety of sailing in Finland
- 12.15 - 12.25 Lebedeva Anna Vladimirovna General Director of "Marinetek rush". Report: "Requirements for design and construction of yacht harbours and marinas, the prospects for the development of yachting infrastructure in the North-West of Russia"
- 12.25 - 12.35 Samoylovich Kirill Igorevich, Director of the urban center's small boat fleet. Report: "Problems of integration of Parking of small size fleet in the urban environment of St. Petersburg"
- 12.35 - 12.45 Berezkin Andrei Alekseevich, Head of Department of St. Petersburg state institution "City tourist-information center". Report: "International projects to promote yacht tourism in St. Petersburg and the North-West region of Russia"
- 12.45 - 12.55 Kalinin Igor Vladimirovich, Chief expert of the St. Petersburg regional branch of "Association of international Maritime law". Report: "Improvement of normative-legal base development of yachting in Saint-Petersburg and Leningrad region"
- 12.55 - 13.05 Pirie Sari (Finland), Head of the international project "Yachting in archipelago" company "Turku touring". The report "international project "Yachting in archipelago" as one of the areas of cooperation between the sister city of St. Petersburg and Turku"
- 13.05 - 13.15 Akimenko Vladimir Ivanovich, Head of the Department of sailing sports State Academy of physical culture and sports. P. F. Lesgaft. The report "the Main activities of the Department of the sailing sport training of highly qualified coaches and athletes sailboats".
- 13.15 - 13.25 Timoshkov Sergey Valentinovich, Director General of the International sailing center, captain whoops "the World." Report: "the Educational potential of the sea youth sailing"
- 13.25 - 13.35 Tsvetkova Galina, Chairman of St. Petersburg NGO "St. Petersburg for the ecology of the Baltic". The report "prospects of development of the movement "Blue flag" in Saint-Petersburg and North-West of Russia".
- 13.35 - 14.00 discussion of the reports. The adoption of the recommendations of the conference.